Monday, July 19, 2004

Sunday@Work

I take back those words when I say I dun work on weekends... I just did haha!!! Why I laugh? I dunno, but the weird part is its not really too bad... I think I'm crazy to say that but the truth of my heart says so.
 
Ok some of the reasons I thought that might explain this is:
  1. I feel bored. Even though I just had gym and swimming session earlier, I feel bo liao by my emptiness of spending useless time when I get home... BUT then again, dun I used to love spending bo liao time to rest and relax?
  2. I feel bad that my application did not perform accordingly, so in a moment of guilt, I went back. BUT, didn't I just gave phone support already and it WAS working fine earlier and was tested before as well?
  3. I am CRAZY

Seems like no. 3 is the most probable deduction of them all...Today I found out a truth while supporting in the office... After looking at how they do their work, I felt my application is not helping to make their life easier... Sad but true. Unable to code something that bears no logic requires another level of design and coding which would take time...Perhaps later....  and later.... and later :P

Well time for a bath and a good night sleep. LeaveAdmin, prepare and fight!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home