Monday, July 19, 2004

King Arthur == Gladiator Leftover??

I couldn't stop blogging can I haha... I just cannot help but get this thing out of my system before heading dreamland.
 
I went to watch King Arthur yesterday at cineleisure (old favourite place... you gotta try the seats ;) Right Theo?) I must say its quite a normal movie. Not as bad as how the critics pan it but its neither superb either.. and that bad after taste of a Gladiator hangover!! (Hell the writer, David Franzoni was also writer for Gladiator!!)
 
Those who still wanna watch it please stop reading and go away!! The movies suffers from a lack of focus and a thin plot. Why the beginning of the movie shows Lancelot and then suddenly switches to a grown up Arthur was one glaring flaw... And the fight scene towards the end was also confusing due to the constantly changing camera angles...
 
All in all it was still an enjoyable movie for a Saturday evening, especially for a hyper person who still dun wanna go home at 11:15pm and ITS not me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home