Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I'm back (again)

Hi, I'm back to my blog after a long long hiatus. Well I almost forget about it to say the truth. Recently I have hit a rough patch of low morale. It seems that I have lack the drive to do anything and grown lethargic, especially at work.

Going home early at around 6+ - 7pm is something I have grown accustomed to. Gosh that was something weird that I have to get adjusted initially. Guess my parent have started wondering when to cook dinner for me hahaha. Dun get me wrong, I'm not getting any less busier (I still have 2 projects on my hand) but just that I felt my job and the work I do has become stagnated. I lost that extra push behind the back to move forward. Hopefully something will change soon and turn the corner for this current rough patch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home