Saturday, August 28, 2004

Thank God Its Friday

Finally, the weekend has began. Actually I wanted to go to Comex today but decided to stand in for a colleague to do the support work, Comex gotta wait till tomorrow. Sorry Theo... Surprisingly I was feeling sleepy in the cab on my way home today. 90% of the time, I would have dozed off during the journey. Well I guess thursday's rest really made the difference. I'm glad to make the right choice hahaha

I finally got the letter from starhub to redempt my Crystal Edition XBOX!!! YEAH!!!! Stay calm... Now, all I need now is a TV in my own room *EVIL SMILE*

Anyway I still had to get a new TV to replace the faulty one at the living room. Gosh its gonna be a poor poor September. Still got a KL trip ahead as well... So many things, so little monee... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home