Saturday, December 25, 2004

A (Not So) Silent Night @ Orchard

I actually convinced myself to go down to Orchard road on Christmas eve. Gosh you will never see a much more chaotic sight in my life (Worse than any previous occasions I had experienced before). People spraying foams at one another, Cars been mobbed and was sprayed with foam with only 2 puny policemen looking on are the norm last night.

It was nearly midnight when I making my way down to Marriot hotel in Somerset MRT station (getting down at orchard will be suicide). Still, it took me a good 30 min to get to my destination. I was meeting my friend at a place called 'bar none' at Marriot. Good place and atmosphere and whats more, there's Douglas O with a live band to entertain the crowd. I decided to left at about 3am and later grabbed supper at Newton before heading home to catch some sleep.

Hope you guys enjoy as much as I do!!! Merry Chistmas!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

hi Terry :) I was in the Orchard too in the Christmas Eve. oh my gosh you are right, it's disaster and suicide to be in Orchard during Christmas eve. I was there for a while and then just went back to my friend's house. I was in Singapore for 1 day only because the next day I went to India for my holiday :)
I really hate the foams which they sprayed to anybody ... it's really annoying ...

January 6, 2005 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home