Saturday, February 26, 2005

Quando, quando, quando

A particular peaceful friday night.... when out with colleagues for a cuppa in the evening and was later wondering in orchard alone (That is, after spending a short while as a 'time filler' with a colleague before she meet up with a friend@orchard). Kinda been a while since I ventured in town, especially during the busy and crowded CNY season.

I hate crowds, perhaps thats why I actually enjoyed myself tonight even though I'm alone. In fact, I spent to quite a long while lingering at Gramaphone listening to free music hehehe. Guess music will be enough to keep me company haha. Initially, I was quite tempted to get the Ray Charles CD but in the end I got the new Michael Buble CD. Perhaps next time I will get that one. perhaps perhaps perhaps.....

Anyway, one song caught my ear was Track no. 4, which he sang with Nelly Furtado 'Quando, quando, quando'. Anyone got original music track and who sang it? Nice little Bossa Nova number to soothe the mind ahhhh....

Ironically, the title also kinda reminds me of my predicament now.... SO, when can I get the chance to change my current work/job scope/whatever work life I ever had now... I'm getting really really really bored and unchallenged now. I NEED change!!!

*music* Oh~~ Tell me quando, quando, quandoooo *music*

(For those interested, quando means when in italian)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

heyyy you like Jazz :) I love Ray Charles and Michael too. Their songs are awesome ...

March 7, 2005 at 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm..the song quando quando quando was sang by michael buble with nelly furtado. it is a very soothing nice song! u can get the song in iwebtunes.com :>

October 26, 2005 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home