Friday, July 23, 2004

90.5 GOLD FM-Your Cabbie's Favourite Choice

Well I guess everyone has taken taxi before. Ever pay attention to the kind of music, or rather the radio station of choice that your cabbie listens to? Chances are, if he's not a Hokkien spouting driver (He's stuck at 95.8FM), its 90.5 GOLD FM.

From my extensive experience in taking taxis, I can certify that many has chosen 90.5FM  to accompany them on those long lonely nights. (For those who do not know, my average frequency is 3 to 4 times/week)

I can certainly understand why as the selection of songs from them really are soothing to the ears. Songs like Ocean Deep, Right Here Waiting or Yesterday  are the ones that brings back the memories of both good and bad. (If you do not know those songs, You and I are obviously born from two different eras. Stop reading this post altogether)

Well, I once heard from someone that says:

"Old songs seems to be nicer than the new ones"
 
Perhaps only songs that had withstand the test of time can truly proclaim themselves as golden oldies,  or a nicer way to remind yourself that you are not getting any younger!!!!

So next time while you are on the cab, relax and enjoy the nice music from our trusty 90.5 GOLD FM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home