Thursday, August 12, 2004

Farewell and Hello

Today, our department was having a farewell lunch for Luke. He's leaving our company on next Friday, and so we decided to have a little lunch at Bugis Junction's V8 movie cafe (dun really have a lot of chance to go lunch with him during these times also, always different timings...) . Wonder if we have time for YingTing too... Here's wishing Luke all the best on the new job ahead!!!


Evening was the time for Hellos to former RMIT CS mates! Mona's in SG again haha. I'm always really fascinated at how fast Indonesians speaks since my uni days. Watching Mona and Joice chatting away makes me feel that I'm talking at a pace of an old man. They never stop to amaze me till today. Over dinner, We were speculating on when Mona will have her first-born, and the pressure of 'delivering' a male. Guess we asians are still quite conservative on this issue (i.e. carry on the family name).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

request for permission to change pic... 129 looks better than 130.. this one is 130, right? :P

jo

August 13, 2004 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

*blushing* I am a shy person :P Anyway it's very nice meeting after quite a while and I can't wait for "ice-cream" meeting again on Monday :) see ya ...

August 15, 2004 at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home