Monday, August 02, 2004

Strangers In The Night

I had this sudden interest in Frank Sinatra's Strangers In the Night.

It all started yesterday while I was at HMV.I saw this particularly interesting album by Zhang Fei (For people who dun know, he's a very famous, and old compere in Taiwan). All the songs are english golden oldies. I must say for a person of his age and nationality, he's much much better in english pronuncation than your average taiwanese.

Anyway, why this song was exceptionally interesting was that, it reminds me of the recent anniversary of my company, my big big boss, Tony sang this song and for a second I thought Frank Sinatra was here. Gosh everyone just sat still and appreciate his fine voice.

So here I am downloading the song from the net (Come catch me lor!!!). If any of you guys manage to catch the song, enjoy this golden oldie ;)


My boss the crooner


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home