Sunday, August 15, 2004

MRT Commotion

Heard it in the news already?? There was this guy who fell into the MRT track this afternoon at the Bukit Batok MRT station.

I was at the station control waiting for my friend when that fateful event happened. In fact I did not know what the commotion was about until an auntie came out and told us that someone had fell onto the track. Gosh you should see the look on her face, she's deeply traumatised(Luckily I was not up at the platform to see the event unfolds...). Next thing you know the station control announced

"There will be NO more train service"

Well, I always have this habit of standing at the back so as to let the passengers get out first. There's nothing for you to rush in anyway. But, you never know... so I guess I'm standing even further away come Monday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home