Sunday, August 22, 2004

Week of Reckoning

Its been a long time since updating my blog. Gosh this week seems like an eternity to me. So eventful and ardous at work that every day seems like a battle in itself...

Wednesday and Friday was perhaps the 'bloodiest' of battles. Heavy casulties suffered on both fronts, with me in one of them... As I speak now, colleagues are still in the office working feverishly. Sadly, I'm unable to help them in the module and I wish them luck to complete it before the Monday deadline. End of it, instead of been appreciative, which the team was never expecting in the 1st place, we were abused, back-stabbed. Some one would say '以德福人'. Well, I believe some people do not deserve the kindness in return.

A person like that will totally deserve no respect from me, the team, and the rest of the people who have to work with/under her. I pity her for the lack of conscience in order to protect herself and her department and made us the sacrifical scapegoat. I know people might think I'm too emotional and rash in my words here but I still stand by it. In fact, I'm quite calm and happily typing away here. You dun wanna see a raging taurus bull on the loose. Its ugly, believe me.

As we said it in the army: Respect the person, not the rank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home